Monday, April 16, 2007

A Change of Plans

Hey There All

I just wanted to quickly let you all know that there has been a change in plans. I will no longer be going to South Africa but rather, staying here in Uganda. I will be heading up north, to Kitgum, on Sunday April 22 to volunteer at the School for Kids with Disabilities which I wrote about in my last blog entry.

Much thought has gone into this decision and I actively searched for other options in South Africa but none satisfied what I feel like I need at this point to end this trip. I need to be by myself without some of the conveniences of life that have made these past bunch of weeks so frustrating. I will be without internet access unless there is an emergency and I will be unreachable except by my parents if I am needed for any reason. I will be up north until June 9 or so when I come back down to Kampala to gather many of my things which I will leave here and then fly home.

More details in the next few days.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly, I just wanted to say hello and "Brava!" to all your work and courage and adventures... Thinking of you, with admiration. --Elisabeth Sperling

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Ava said...

Interesting to know.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home